supplied and fitted by flooring experts Hallmark Carpets & Flooring of Peterborough.
If you're looking for an Amtico flooring supplier near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire then Hallmark Carpets and Flooring could be just what you've been looking for. We supply and fit a range of Amtico flooring that comes in many different styles to suit the look that you want to achieve in your home.
FREE Home Choose Service
At Hallmark Carpets & Flooring we offer impartial advice on branding carpets and flooring for our extensive sample range which caters for all types of budget. Where better to choose from our fabulous range than in the comfort of your home at a time that suits you.
Amtico flooring is hard wearing and idea for high traffic areas around your home which makes it a great choice for family homes. With our free home choose service we can help you to choose the right Amtico flooring style for home.
Get the look: Call today to arrange a free, no obligation home choose visit. We'll arrange a convenient time to visit with lots of brilliant and inspiring samples of Amtico flooring for you to choose from.
Telephone: 01733 615 852 or email Hallmark Carpets & Flooring today.
FREE planning, FREE measuring and
FREE installation advice
We really have got it all covered.
Amtico Flooring; information, advice and caring tips.
Your Amtico flooring will be fitted to the highest standard by one of our experienced Amtico flooring fitters from Peterborough. Here are a few tips from Hallmark carpets & flooring to help you keep your Amtico flooring looking at its best for as long as possible.
Standard preventive maintenance tips for Amtico flooring.
- Use mats where possible to avoid getting small stones on your Amtico flooring.
- Narrow wheels, sharp wooden legs or metal furniture legs can scratch and dent hardwood floors so care should be taken when using these items on the Amtico flooring.
- Try to use felt protectors or furniture coasters where possible.
- Sweep your floor regularly to keep it free of small stones and other debris.
- Avoid contact with very hot items such matches or cigarettes.
Cleaning Amtico flooring.
- Vacuum Regularly using a soft brush attachment.
- Wipe up any spills immediately - When accidents happen and liquid gets spilled on your Amtico floor you should use a slightly damp white cloth, or paper towel to immediately clean up and dry the affected area.
- Be careful when using polish and other silicon based products could make your floor very slippery.
- Avoid contact with asphalt, rubber, shoe polish and paints which may stain the Amtico flooring.
This advice is for general care and maintenance only. Hallmark Carpets & Flooring accept no liability for damage caused to any of its products due to the advice given in this guide, accidental damage, misuse or neglect. Any damage resulting from failure to follow recommendations will not be covered under warranty.