supplied and fitted by flooring experts Hallmark Carpets & Flooring of Peterborough.
Laminate flooring is a popular flooring solution that's available in different styles that mimic the look of natural wood flooring. Hallmark Carpets & Flooring have a whole range of different styles, colours and sizes that make this type of flooring absolutely perfect for just about any type of room and look.
FREE Home Choose Service
At Hallmark Carpets & Flooring we offer impartial advice on branding carpets and flooring for our extensive sample range which caters for all types of budget. Where better to choose from our fabulous range than in the comfort of your home at a time that suits you.
Laminate flooring is durable, stylish and an affordable choice of flooring. With our free home choose service we can help you to carefully select the right laminate flooring style for home. What could be simpler than that?
Get the look: Call today to arrange a free, no obligation home choose visit. We'll arrange a convenient time to visit with lots of brilliant and inspiring samples of laminate flooring for you to choose from.
Telephone: 01733 615 852 or email Hallmark Carpets & Flooring today.
FREE planning, FREE measuring and
FREE installation advice
We really have got it all covered.
Laminate flooring; information, advice and caring tips.
Your laminate flooring will be been fitted to the highest standard by one of our experienced laminate flooring fitters from Peterborough. Here are a few tips from Hallmark to help you keep your laminate flooring looking at its best for as long as possible.
Standard preventive maintenance tips for laminate flooring.
- Place felt protector pads under furniture feet.
- Make sure chair casters are in good working order and kept clean.
- When moving furniture, lift it rather than pushing or pulling it.
Cleaning laminate flooring.
- Regularly sweep, vacuum or damp mop.Note: only use a vacuum cleaner with a hard-floor attachment and when mopping only use a lightly dampened mop - never wet mop or saturate the floor with water or cleaning products.
- Spot clean as necessary with a lightly dampened cloth or a manufacturer approved cleaning product
Note: do not use soaps, one-step floor products, abrasives, polishes, or wax; dry the floor thoroughly after damp cleaning.
- Wipe up spills immediately .
- Remove tough stains, like shoe polish, tar, oil, ink, crayon, or glue with nail polish remover (acetone).
- Remove candle wax and chewing gun by applying an ice pack to harden the material then carefully loosen it with a plastic scraper .
This advice is for general care and maintenance only. Hallmark Carpets & Flooring accept no liability for damage caused to any of its products due to the advice given in this guide, accidental damage, misuse or neglect. Any damage resulting from failure to follow recommendations will not be covered under warranty.